- Digital PACE Education Pvt. Ltd. (“Digital PACE” or the “Company”) is registered at Pace Education Pvt Ltd Add. 216, Shoppers point BLDG, SV Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400058 GST No. – NA PAN – AADCD3303P
- Periodically, we may reveal general statistical information about Digital PACE users, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. This will not have any identifiable information of any user.
- Digital PACE will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the services/products you have chosen.
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- If you so desire, we will provide you with the means to review the personal information that you have provided, alongwith an option to make request for correcting/amending the information.
- We limit access to your information to authorized employees only who need to know the said information.
- Personal Information means and includes all information that can be
linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as
- name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, password, & your ward’s educational interests;
- Transaction related information (such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- Information you enter into our system when using the Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
- The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as ‘Information’ in this Policy.
Automatically Collected Information
- In addition, the products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of Personal Information
- We use personal information to provide you with services and products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
- We do not sell, trade or share your Information to any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so. We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information
- We may disclose Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website or its users or the public as required or permitted by law; with third-party service providers in order to personalize the Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioral analysis;
- Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
Links to other sites
Our site provides links to other third party websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites, and you are solely responsible for visiting such third party websites.
Digital PACE has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Duration of Retention of Date
Digital PACE shall retain user data during the term an account is active.The Company may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements
At all times, you shall also have the right to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use your personal information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. Provided further that, in case you withhold your consent and/or withdraw the same, we shall have the right not to provide you access to our products and services
In case of any dispute, the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Mumbai.
Digital PACE offers multiple payment modes to its customers for accepting payments which include cash, cheque, debit card, credit card, PayTM, net banking, GooglePay, PhonePe, Razor Pay, PayPal, and financing option.